Intellectual Property Policy
HiGear Design, Inc. has a zero-tolerance policy against counterfeit products. In order to protect the integrity of our brand, the fight against counterfeit products is a high priority to HiGear Design Inc.
Our dedicated Intellectual Property Team monitors the internet continuously to remove counterfeit products from online marketplaces and websites. Additionally, a close cooperation of Customs and Law Authority help to ensure that counterfeit products are identified before reaching the market.
It is our goal that you are satisfied with our brand. If you are not buying directly from our website, Travelrest.net, or our Amazon or eBay store, confirm you are buying from a secure site and a verified reseller.
How to Spot a Counterfeit Travelrest®:
Please take into account the following examples that may indicate a counterfeit product.
- Product is shipping from China or overseas.
- Product comes in flimsy box with “as seen on TV” symbol or simply an unmarked poly bag.
- Pillow in wrinkled and has strong chemical odor.
- Pillow comes with black and white instructions.
- Patent Number(s) on box does not match the patent information on travelrest.net.
- Product is sold at discounted prices or on websites with domain names that contain words like ‘discount’ or ‘cheap’.
- You receive a product that is using a beach ball valve.
- Website has no contact information.
- Product photos are watermarked with other store names.
- You see products sold at odd prices that are not consistent with our prices on travelrest.net.
If you are unsure that the website you are visiting is not selling genuine Travelrest products, please contact us immediately. We take the quality of our products seriously.